Licensing and Enforcement Officer
Our client in Hertfordshire, are recruiting a Licensing and Enforcement Officer to manage, regulate and enforcement legislation.
Main Duties include:
- Ensuring the provision of an effective customer focused licensing, education and enforcement presence that delivers based on service prioritises.
- Ability to engage with Councillors, community groups, residents, businesses and visitors to aid their knowledge of the service and its methods of meeting its prioritises, ensuring the integration of street trading with the surrounding retail business environment and residents.
- To devise and deliver programmes and projects to aid in the pursuit of service priorities namely (but not limited to) taxi or premises licensing, revenue collection and licensee compliance. To regulate street trading activities within Hertfordshire to legislative and other requirements.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and influencing skills
- Action and outcome centred approach with the ability to make decisions
- High level of tact and diplomacy in all interpersonal relationships with external contacts and colleagues and the skill to gain the co-operation of others
- Personal commitment to continuous service improvement and passionate about improving the customer experience of service delivery
For further information including the job description, person specification please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.