Environmental Health Officer/ Higher Certificate Technical Officer
Our client based in Surrey is looking for an individual to join their experienced, friendly team to cover maternity leave.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting all categories of food business under the Code of Practice, whilst undertaking the day to day food safety,
- Be able to handle communicable disease control, health & safety, animal welfare tasks
- Responsible for environmental health licensing functions.
- The successful candidate will possess a relevant qualification in Environmental Health and certificate of registration with EHORB (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation and presentation are essential.
To apply please provide us with the following:
- Current CV
- Evidence of minimum of 10hrs food CPD for the least two years
- Copy of Higher certificate in Food Premises Inspection or EHORB registration as an Environmental Health Officer.
- Copy of qualifications
- Contact details for referees to cover the last 2 years of employment
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Apply for Environmental Health Officer/ Higher Certificate Technical Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly