Environmental Health Officer / Higher Certificate Technical Officer
Our client in Central London recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer / Higher Certificate Technical Officer to start in February 2017 initially for 6 months.
- Higher level specialist qualification relevant to FoodSafety duties. Including,
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Health,
- or equivalent food/environmental related diploma or degree course.
- Qualification to act as an Environmental Health Officer (EHORB).
- Maintenance and proof of professional requirements regarding Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
To be considered for this work you will need to be food competent in all risk categories as defined by the FSA.
You will need to be able to provide evidence of your food CPD record in support of your application as well as professional references and a CV detailing your work experience.
Rate 27.00 - 30.00 per hour Ltd
To register your interest or for further information please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.