Weston College Group
Contact: Mr Jack Buncombe
About Weston College Group
Weston College is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' college of Further and Higher Education in Weston-super-Mare.
The College provides education and vocational training to nearly 30,000 learners across the country.
It is regarded as one of the top FE colleges in the UK and won both “College of the Year” and “Overall Further Education Provider of the Year” at the 2015 Times Educational Supplement Further Education Awards. Furthermore, Weston College has been awarded 'Gold' by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for its provision of Higher Education.
It teaches a range of Higher Education courses through University Centre Weston, as well as 70 different apprenticeships from intermediate to degree-level.
Weston College’s mission is “Creating Brighter Futures”, which means that we put our students at the heart of everything that we do.
- We put the learner first.
- We are entrepreneurial in approach and innovative in our thinking.
- We are ambitious and aspirational.
- We value diversity and celebrate success.
- We enable collaboration and work in partnership.
- We are responsive to the needs of students, staff, businesses, and the community.
- We provide a safe and sustainable place to study and work.
1 job with Weston College Group
Weston College is seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational practitioner to join its successful Public and Environmental Health Team.